Hiring an interior designer needn't be scary, our job is to make things easier for you, and in reality we'll save you a great deal of time, money and hassles.
We will help you to avoid costly mistakes that will not only save you money, but can increase the value of your home. Having a fantastic network of suppliers and knowing where to go for resources will save you endless amounts of time researching. We will offer a fresh set of eyes and provide solutions to any problems you may have.
A bit of time spent at the start of the design process can be hugely beneficial to us, and help us do the best possible job for you. Fill in the questionnaire on our "interior design" or "e-design" page. Here are some things to consider:
Determine your style
Pinterest is our favourite tool for this. You can start your own Pinterest boards and pin images you love to them. Quite quickly you'll notice a pattern emerging, and this will also help us to understand your likes and preferences. Start by checking out our Pinterest boards.
Determine your budget
It's extremely helpful if you know your budget before you start. This will help us make the right decisions when considering different products.
Communication is key
Get everyone on board right from the start. We need to know your partner or spouse's expectations, likes and dislikes as well as your own. As with any relationship, communication is key. Good communication will help achieve the functionality, look, schedule and price tag you have in mind for your project. The more you can tell us the better, and the more clear the direction is, the more likely the design process will be more efficient. Which leads me on to the next point...
Write a brief
• What do you want to achieve? Do you have a time frame? What furniture items must stay, and what items do you want us to source?
• How do you want to feel in your space - relaxed, energised, welcome...? Do you have a favourite place, whether it's a restaurant, shop, or another home, and what is it you love about it?
• What are your favourite colours, or are there any colours you really dislike?
• Let us know what doesn't work in your space so we can help you fix it.
• What will the space be used for - do you have kids, pets, do you entertain, or are you home-bodies?
Our aim is to help you to create a home that reflects you and brings you joy. A really concise brief and a clear idea of your style will provide the best possible outcome. We can't wait to start working with you.