Bibby + Brady offers a full interior design service for residential and boutique commercial projects. From a complete renovation or new build, to a more simpler makeover, we will work our magic to bring your vision to life.
- Concept design - putting a look together specific for your project in the form of a design mood board.
- 3D rendering - to help you visualise our design concept.
- CAD drawings - for any interior architect elements such as kitchen, bathroom, laundry, and built-in cabinetry.
- Project management - consulting with architects, builders and tradesmen to see the project from start to finish.
- Finishes selection - flooring, kitchen and bathroom finishes & fittings, lighting, hardware and more.
- Colour consultation - interior and exterior colour concepts.
- Furniture & homewares sourcing - access to a wide range of new furniture and homewares suppliers.
- Curtain & blind making, and furniture re-upholstery - with access to a wide selection of fabrics.
- Custom cushion making and custom furniture making.
- Interior fit-out and styling.
An initial consultation is necessary to gain a clear perspective of your project. We will visit your space and spend an hour getting to know you, determining your style, and what you hope to achieve. A quote and a plan outlining how we proceed will be emailed to you in the days following your consultation. There is a cost of $350.
We work with clients nationwide, so if you live outside of Hawke's Bay (Napier, Hastings or Havelock North), we can arrange to travel to you - please note in this case the consultation fee will include travel, which will be advised. Or we may be able to do the initial consultation by phone or Skype.
Download our "work with us" pdf to learn more about our processes and how we could work together.
Interested in working with us?
Start by filling out the form below, or you can phone or email us. We want to know as much as possible about your project so we can determine whether we will be a good fit, both in style and timing.